Piriuki Sling Baby Carrier Leng Lake
What if we told you you could carry your baby hands-free? You can carry your baby and look after other children or do other chores simultaneously! Would you like to Babywearing decreases both baby's and mothers stress hormones. This helps baby to feel secure, while helping mom to recover more smoothly from childbirth.
Babywearing decreases both baby and mothers stress hormones. This helps baby to feel secure, while helping mom to recover more smoothly from childbirth. Babywearing helps mothers breast milk supply by providing constant contact with her baby.
Kangaroo care provided by babywearing is beneficial for babies of all ages by providing constant interaction between mother and child. In utero, babies grow being comforted by hearing mothers heartbeat and vibrations from her voice. Through babywearing, babies are surrounded by the familiar sounds of their mothers, helping to produce a relaxing soothing effect.
Wearing & Washing
- Center the babywrap in front of your stomach and Put Piriuki logo facing front and in your bellybutton
- Make an "X" on your back, bringing the ends over the shoulders to the front
- Tuck both ends under the "belt" section making another "X"
- Make another "X" on your back
- Tie the ends either on your side or in front of you
- Tuck one of your baby's leg carefully in one side of the front "X" spreading the fabric all over baby's bottom and shoulder
- Tuck the other baby's leg in the other side of the front "X"
- Put the "belt"section over baby's back and shoulders. The best leg's position for newborns and babies up to 3 months is inside the babywrap. For babies 3 months and above place their legs outside the babywrap
- Make sure your baby is breathing at all times
- Baby's chin must be off chest and face must be visible
- Baby's nose and mouth must be free
- The "belt" section must hold baby's entire back and shoulders
- The baby must be seated with knees up and above bottom
- Only untie when baby is already out of wrap
- Place one baby in the wrap at a time
- Tie the baby wrap properly
- Use your common sense at all times
- You are the one responsible for the safety of your baby. Use your best judgement to keep your baby safe and secure.
What not to do
- Do not use this babywrap for a baby carry
- Do not place this babywrap when in a car or while riding a bike
- Do not place baby in a forward position when wrapped
- Do not get involved in recreational activities such as jumping, running, jogging, riding a bike, etc because the baby is developing his neck, spine and brain.
Machine Wash gentle with look alike colors. Do not bleach. Do not iron Material: 95% cotton 5% spandex
- Made of Cotton & Spandex
- 4,5 meters adjustable to any body type
- Easy to wear and wash
- Easy to fold
- Transport Bag included
- Carry your baby from newborn to 12 kg (32lbs)
- Helps your baby to feel secure while providing constant interaction
- Help your baby to relax
- You can carry your baby and look after other children or do other chores simultaneously